Full name: Jeroen Maton
DOB: May 29th, 1987
2009 - now: Employed by DICE as a fulltime modeler/environment artist.
2008-2009: Digital Arts and Entertainment (DAE), PIH Kortrijk, (Bachelor Degree)
2007-2008: Digital Arts and Entertainment (DAE), PIH Kortrijk, (Bachelor Degree)
2006-2007: Digital Arts and Entertainment (DAE), PIH Kortrijk, (Bachelor Degree)
2005-2006: Multimedia en CommunicatieTechnologie (MCT), PIH Kortrijk
- Software knowledge:
- Extended knowledge of Autodesk 3dsMax (modeling, uv mapping, skinning and riggin)
- Extended knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of Hammer and UnrealEditor
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Coding Languages:
- HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of C++, including the STL
- Dutch (mother tongue): Very well
- French: Basic knowledge
- English: Good
- Experienced in making real-time assets for next-gen games.
- Experienced in making high detailed textures and shaders
Co-Admin since August 06 (start of Game-artist.net)
- Worked as a freelance artist on several projects, which always involved creating real time assets for games/simulations.